Behind the scene facts about me
Well, you should already now that my name is Kaila (pronounced Kayla) I wanted to share 10 facts about me that most people don't know!
1. Fall is my favorite! No, not because it is the current season of this year. There is just something about putting on pants, sweaters and boots for the first time after a couple months! I love all the fun activities & the fact that your not sweating like crazy doing them!
2. I am a neat freak! (as my husband would say) I love my house to be clean and things to be in their places. I'm learning to accept the mess more because.. well.. kids! But when I need to clear my mind, relieve stress or am just bored, I clean! (or get out of the mess lol) 3. I, for the life of me, cannot wink! How special am I! I have not yet met another adult that cannot wink. If you are out there, please tell me so I know I am not alone haha
4. I love Target! Who doesn't?! Besides most husbands out there. I'll be honest, I haven't been there for a little because I am not wanting to blow money. If you want to blow your money on amazing finds... go. If not for you, then go for me and share with me your finds because I miss it!
5. I danced for 14 years of my life! Every year from age 4-18! I freaking love to dance, although, I am pretty sure I just can't anymore. I've done ballet, Jazz, Tap & Ballroom! Now Lola is in dance & I get the pleasure of being a dance mom!
6. Brownies! My favorite dessert to make is Brownies. However, nearly have the pan doesn't get eaten cause by the time it gets to that point, well, I just feel guilty for eating it all! Most birthday celebrations on my side of the family, the cake is replaced with brownies. Must be a family taste bud thing.
7. I enjoy Reggae music! What!! Yep, I said it. I can thank my brother-in-law who got my husband into it, who got me into it! We actually just went to a Reggae festival and something about the vibe and what the artist stand for is just incredible! Peace, Love and Unity!
8. Water activities is probably my favorite in the summer! But really, I am not a good swimmer. I am actually terrified of deep water. Swimming lessons was not popular in my family growing up. Is it to late to learn? lol
9. Swigs, Fizz, Sodalicious or twisted sugar! What is your go to Soda spot? Mine is Swigs! My new favorite drink is the Triple D! But... my favorite place to get cookies is Twisted Sugar. So. Many. Options! If you haven't tried it yet, put it on your to do list!
10. And last but not least... I hate confrontation. Who doesn't!? But with that said, I will stand up for what I feel is wrong. If I or someone I love or Care about is being treated poorly, you bet something is said. And if I can't do the talking myself, i encourage them to stand up for themselves! But, I try to do it in a way that doesn't cause confrontation, just a peaceful little chat.
xoxo, Kaila
1. Fall is my favorite! No, not because it is the current season of this year. There is just something about putting on pants, sweaters and boots for the first time after a couple months! I love all the fun activities & the fact that your not sweating like crazy doing them!
2. I am a neat freak! (as my husband would say) I love my house to be clean and things to be in their places. I'm learning to accept the mess more because.. well.. kids! But when I need to clear my mind, relieve stress or am just bored, I clean! (or get out of the mess lol) 3. I, for the life of me, cannot wink! How special am I! I have not yet met another adult that cannot wink. If you are out there, please tell me so I know I am not alone haha
4. I love Target! Who doesn't?! Besides most husbands out there. I'll be honest, I haven't been there for a little because I am not wanting to blow money. If you want to blow your money on amazing finds... go. If not for you, then go for me and share with me your finds because I miss it!
5. I danced for 14 years of my life! Every year from age 4-18! I freaking love to dance, although, I am pretty sure I just can't anymore. I've done ballet, Jazz, Tap & Ballroom! Now Lola is in dance & I get the pleasure of being a dance mom!
6. Brownies! My favorite dessert to make is Brownies. However, nearly have the pan doesn't get eaten cause by the time it gets to that point, well, I just feel guilty for eating it all! Most birthday celebrations on my side of the family, the cake is replaced with brownies. Must be a family taste bud thing.
7. I enjoy Reggae music! What!! Yep, I said it. I can thank my brother-in-law who got my husband into it, who got me into it! We actually just went to a Reggae festival and something about the vibe and what the artist stand for is just incredible! Peace, Love and Unity!
8. Water activities is probably my favorite in the summer! But really, I am not a good swimmer. I am actually terrified of deep water. Swimming lessons was not popular in my family growing up. Is it to late to learn? lol
9. Swigs, Fizz, Sodalicious or twisted sugar! What is your go to Soda spot? Mine is Swigs! My new favorite drink is the Triple D! But... my favorite place to get cookies is Twisted Sugar. So. Many. Options! If you haven't tried it yet, put it on your to do list!
10. And last but not least... I hate confrontation. Who doesn't!? But with that said, I will stand up for what I feel is wrong. If I or someone I love or Care about is being treated poorly, you bet something is said. And if I can't do the talking myself, i encourage them to stand up for themselves! But, I try to do it in a way that doesn't cause confrontation, just a peaceful little chat.
xoxo, Kaila





Comments
Post a Comment