So it Begins!!...
Lyle and I knew that we wanted to get married for some time. He took me to a couple of ring places, and we ended up finding the ring I fell in love with at Jared's. No surprise from me, he made arrangement's that day, to pay for it. So I knew it was coming :) I just kept waiting and waiting. I kept on bugging him telling him that if we want to get married by the end of the year, that he better be asking soon! (lol I'm sure I was a pain, and making him nervous) He sent me a picture of the ring (after he had gotten it, but didn't tell me he had it. Of course I knew he did) teasing me, saying isn't it pretty! Lyle and I would stay at each others parents house every other weekend. On September 21, 2012, it was my turn to stay up in Layton, so I headed up there after work. Right as I got there, Lyle was outside waiting for me, asking me if I were ready. He had plans to go on a little hike to an overlook to watch the sunset. We got there and parked and started walking to the overview when i noticed there were rose petals on the path. At that time, I knew something was up! We get to the overview and there is a rock that we usually sat on when we went up there, so we were sanding right there looking out at the city. Lyle was standing behind me, so I turned around to say something to him and there he was kneeling! I could not believe it was happening!! He asked me to marry him, and I said Yeah! Wahooo!! We were engaged :) Gavin and Kaytie popped out of no where to surprise me. They had taken pictures of the moment. :)
Lyle and I had set our wedding date for December 14, 2012. There was a lot of planning that went into this amazing day! So thank you to my Mom and dad, my Sister Jenna and her family, as well as my mother and father in-law, and my sister in-law Juliane! There was a lot of effort put into setting up our reception the night before, and it turned out beautiful! All the decoration used was from my mother in-law's decorating business, Berglund Floral and Wedding Decor. Our wedding cake was done by my amazing Aunt Wanda. The cake was absolutely prefect!
We got married on the set date pretty early in the morning. It was a beautiful day for being the middle of December. The Sealing Ceremony, was unforgettable. The most amazing and heartfelt moment I had ever experienced. It was so amazing to walk out of the Salt Lake Temple doors being Mrs Lyle Berglund! We had our Pictures taken by the wonderful Jentrie Lamb, then headed down to the church for the luncheon who was catered by my Uncles restaurant, Dalton's. It was so great! We had little bit of a break then the reception had began! It all turned out so great! Thank you so much to everyone who supported us! We love each and every one of you! :)
Kaila






Comments
Post a Comment