A time for thanks and giving

I know, I know, I am a little behind! This past week has been a wee bit crazy! Our Thanksgiving was great though. A time well spent with great people! After a busy, and hectic Tuesday, we headed to Midway to the Zermatt resort! There we met Lyle's family. Since we got there late Tuesday, we just went to bed.  On Wednesday we went into town relaxed and went swimming! Lola really enjoyed her first time swimming in the pool! 




We cleaned up after swimming, ate dinner, and played games. We also spent the evening sharing our thoughts of being grateful, and what we are grateful for. Thursday morning we took family pictures with Lyle's family, then we headed to my parents house.  Our Thanksgiving feast was amazing!!! (as always) My mom always goes out of her way.  I wish I had a picture of all the food we had and how beautiful it was :) Lola especially loved the mashed potatoes ---> 



I am so extremely blessed. I have a wonderful man as my husband.  He is always so thoughtful, and supportive in everything that I do.  He is my backbone, and my life.  He loves me unconditionally, even at my worst when I'm moody. I can't believe that we will be married for two years on the 14th! Two years down, and eternity to go.  I'll love him forever and always :) 
My 7 month old daughter is my whole heart.  I never imagined that a could love a tiny human so much.  I also never thought that I could worry as much as I do.  She has changed my life in such a huge way that I don't know what I did without her.  I lover her with everything I am! 
I am very grateful for my my parents and siblings.  They have all had a major effect on my life.  They have all been supportive in mine and my husbands decisions.  I'm grateful for my parents. They have always been my number one fans.  They have been there through thick and thin, even when times are hard. I'm grateful for my in laws.  They welcomed me into their family with open arms and warm hearts. I am grateful for their support as well.  I'm blessed to have such amazing people in my life, as well as Lyle's and Lola's.  
                                             Kaila

Comments

Popular Posts