Many more to come...

Today marks the day of being married to my prince charming for two years!! It is so crazy how time has just flown by!
We had a great night out last night, thanks to my brother-in-law and his fiance.  We first went and saw The Mocking Jay:Part 1.  It was just as amazing as everyone said it was. I can't wait for part 2!  We then went to the Anniversary Inn, on South Temple in Salt Lake City. It was our first time there, and let me just say, it was beautiful.  You know that saying, "don't judge a book by its cover"? That is a true statement.  The outside looked like house, and not a hotel. In fact, we drove/walk right by it. We checked in, then went to Ruby River for dinner. The service there was great!!! We went back to the hotel for a great evening in.... :) I love my husband, more than words can even describe.  He is my absolute everything.  I cannot even express where I would be without him.
Here are some pictures from our night. Enjoy!! 

 Lyle said this looked like my dad, and that we needed a picture.






                                          Kaila

Comments

Popular Posts