Late night thoughts...

While my husband is downstairs watching the Vikings, I have been thinking....thinking about a few things in particular.  Have you ever caught yourself pointing out the flaws in others, or judging someone you don't even know? Maybe putting yourself down, "because that girl is prettier or in better shape?" As a girl, I can admit for myself, that I have done those things. I've been working my butt of not to because frankly, I think it all needs to stop! All of us have flaws. Maybe judging people is one of them.  We need to focus on ourselves, fixing our own flaws before pointing fingers at someone else.  We also need to realize that were all different.  Some people may have higher or lower standards, goals or simply, a different way of living.  Except that and realize that choices a person makes, doesn't mean their bad. Stop focusing on making others "better" and focus on yourself.  After all being the person you want to be, may be enough to help those around you, without you doing anything but things for yourself.  
I am going to try to keep in mind "I am good enough". If there are things I don't feel that way about, then I am going to do something about it.  My life is by no means perfect.  But by the imperfections, It is perfect in my own eyes.  I want every person that is reading this to know, that you are perfect just the way you are.  Be the best you can be, be yourself, and that is plenty good enough!! Don't look at other girls saying "I wish...." Compliment them, get suggestions from them, or let them be your motivation.  But above all those, don't put yourself down.  Every girl is different. We all have different life styles, different body shapes, different skin types and eye color.  You are good enough! 
I guess overall what I am feeling right now, is don't break someone else over your flaws, or being jealous.  Be proud of who you are.  And if your not proud, get to the point where you are. We all deserve respect, especially from ourselves.  The more respect you have for yourself, others will also have for you. There is a saying I've read.  Its something along the lines of,  You have to be happy with yourself, before you can be happy with another. Be happy, make your own and someone else's day great today!  A simple smile, or a change in attitude can go a long way.  Set goals, change your thoughts, and stick with them.  Don't give up.  And always, always keep in mind, "I am good enough!    

These thoughts are all my own.  Please share your thoughts and inspiration! Love you all! 

Kaila

Comments

Popular Posts