Our Happy Holidays

I'm sorry I've been a little MIA lately. It has been a busy but very enjoyable Holiday Season. We had a wonderful Christmas at our home early Christmas morning. 


We went to Orem to my parents that morning opened presents, ate and played games with my family. It was a fun and great time as usual. My mom loves this Holiday and spoils her loved ones like crazy!



That afternoon, we came back up to Layton to Lyle's parents house. It was a great time with them as well. We opened presents and has a wonderful dinner!



Friday the 30th, we were invited to the Jazz game with our friends Britney and Brandon! They now live in Alabama, so it was great to see them both and spend that time with them! It was a fantastic game the Jazz won!



Are you sick of all my pictures yet!? lol New Years was a great time too! We made steak and stuffing, with little appetizers for us and our friends Kaytie and Gavin. We played games, watched funny videos and shared many laugh! We were all so tired, we barely made it to the new year without falling asleep! (i guess that shows were not as young as we used to be) :)  
                                  


2014 was such a good year for me! I can't wait to see what 2015 has to offer! I have a feeling its going to be even better than last! My resolutions are to budget our money better, have an opened mind, get fit, and be happy!! What is your resolution? Whatever it may be, do not give up! We are all strong and can conquer anything we put our hearts and mind to! I hope you all gave a blessed and safe year ahead of you full of happiness and love!!

                                                                      Kaila

Comments

Popular Posts