11 Months has come and gone!
Seriously you guys! Lola will be ONE YEARS OLD IN A MONTH! Is this crazy to anyone else? Where in the crap has this year gone?! It amazes me how well I remember giving birth to her. Its like it was just yesterday. Anyways, this little girl is my pride and joy. She is my world. She makes me laugh when I really want to scream. I have definitely learned what exactly patience is in the past few months while she has become mobile. In the past week Lola has taken a few steps. Yup, now I'm in trouble! But at the same time, it is such a joy to see her grow up and learn! I'm one of those mom's who takes pictures of every little thing. (just be glad I don't post them all, or that is all you would ever see) As I mentioned, she is way more mobile. Here are some fun pictures I have captured of the many places we have found her.



As this year has gone by, we have used many product that we recommend..(post for the feature?) I love all the little accessories that little girls have to make them all cutesy and girly. We recently just got a Nora Madison Designs flower crown and it is adorable! Lola doesn't typically like headbands on or anything but this one she left alone for the most part. At least enough to get a few good pictures. This weather has been so great lately in Utah that we spent some time outside at Grandma's and Grandpa's with our family. Enjoy these adorable pictures!



If you love this flower crown as much as we do, head to Nora Madison Designs now! You can view more pictures of her customers on her instagram by clicking here. Cassie is so sweet and is a gem to work with!
Thanks for visiting everyone!
Kaila
Product in this post may have been provided by the featured company. The review and opinion in this post are my own and 100% truthful.




Comments
Post a Comment