My precious one year old
To be completely honest, I have been sitting here on my computer, searching for inspirational quotes for my baby girl, to start this post. All of them I read, did not do justice for what I wanted to write. My husband said, "Why don't you just write it?" My reply to that was, cause I don't know how to put it into words. After about 30 more minutes of searching, I give up. If nothing I find says fully what I feel, why not write it myself? Thank you Lyle for helping me realize this.
To my precious one year old: From the first time I felt you kick, I knew you were a determined little girl, with a sassy attitude. You fight for what you want, and tend to get mad at things you can't yet do. You laugh at yourself when you do something funny, and nod your head in agreement, when I tell you your cute. You are so smart, and teach me something new each and everyday. Because of you, I have learned to cherish all the small things. To laugh at things I am sad or mad about and to live each day being my best. Not only have I learned those things from you, but you have inspired me to live by them. You, Lola, are the wind beneath my wings. I look forward to every day in seeing your beautiful happy face, and hearing your sweet sweet laugh. I never knew that I could love someone so small, so much! I look at you today, and I am puzzled where the time went. When I hold you in my arms, I know I am holding a miracle. Your someone I know is going to live to Inspire others and to change their lives like you have mine. You are my best friend, and I pinky promise that you always will be. I love you Lola Jade, with all my heart.
Now that I have tear marks on my shirt, I will get on with my post and why I wanted to share those feelings with you guys! Little miss Lola turned one on April 21st! We took some adorable pictures and have been up to so much!
I created her flower crown here in these pictures. My mother in-law is a florist, so she helped me start it. Surprisingly, it was easier than I have imagined it to be! The sign behind Lola was designed by me, but my amazing work friend free hand drew it! You can follow her on Facebook by clicking here, I also recommend visiting her Etsy shop A Step In Time. If you would me to post steps on the flower crown I did, I would be more than happy to!
In these next pictures, I made Lola's complete outfit! Her bow, onsie, and skirt. I enjoyed making them! I also made the banner that is strung across the little treasure chest.
For Lola's Birthday day, we went to the Zoo! Yes, might be a little obscured seeing she is only one, but it was really enjoyable and she did love seeing the animals, especially the monkey's! Here are a few pictures I took!
.jpg)

.jpg)


Comments
Post a Comment