Maskcara Tips & Tricks
I hate when I buy new product and I am completely lost on how to use it! Like contouring! You guys. I did NOT understand contouring. I tried and tried and tried. Different product, different ways to apply it. Different shades of contour. I. Was. Lost.
I am here. I don't want you to go through the same things I did. So again. I. Am. Here! I have learned so much in the past couple months then in my ENTIRE adulthood. Makeup is hard. But I love it. And I am here to help you love it! Click here to get a customer color match just. for. you!
Here are some tips.
First off, makeup applies better in general if you exfoliate once a week as well as shave your face. WHAT? You read that right. Shave your face. I actually wax mine so I do not get ingrown hairs.
Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize. Morning and night. Even if you have oily skin! If you have oily skin, your skin is working harder in producing oils for itself. You should notice within a month of moisturizing more often that your skin is less oily.
Start with little product on your brush, its easier to build coverage that way! When applying the makeup use stippling motions rather then swipes.
If your skin looks nice and clean and moisturized before you start and then looks flaky after applied - we have the wrong color! (It also should NOT accentuate any texture you have e.g. Pores) Contact me and let's fix this asap. If you have specific skin issues let me know! If you have blemishes or scarring in your contour areas- go over it first with highlighter and then contour (contour does not cover blemishes well- highlighter offers better coverage)
Depending on your face shape is where you should place your contour! Also, bronzer is. not. contour! They go in different places and are used for different reasons!


If you hate makeup, let me help you love it! If you are lost, let me guide you as your personal makeup artist! You can find more tutorials and help on my Instagram account and in my Beauty group on facebook. I can't wait for you to fall in love with Maskcara like I have!
xoxo, Kaila
First off, makeup applies better in general if you exfoliate once a week as well as shave your face. WHAT? You read that right. Shave your face. I actually wax mine so I do not get ingrown hairs.
Moisturize. Moisturize. Moisturize. Morning and night. Even if you have oily skin! If you have oily skin, your skin is working harder in producing oils for itself. You should notice within a month of moisturizing more often that your skin is less oily.
Start with little product on your brush, its easier to build coverage that way! When applying the makeup use stippling motions rather then swipes.
If your skin looks nice and clean and moisturized before you start and then looks flaky after applied - we have the wrong color! (It also should NOT accentuate any texture you have e.g. Pores) Contact me and let's fix this asap. If you have specific skin issues let me know! If you have blemishes or scarring in your contour areas- go over it first with highlighter and then contour (contour does not cover blemishes well- highlighter offers better coverage)
Depending on your face shape is where you should place your contour! Also, bronzer is. not. contour! They go in different places and are used for different reasons!


If you hate makeup, let me help you love it! If you are lost, let me guide you as your personal makeup artist! You can find more tutorials and help on my Instagram account and in my Beauty group on facebook. I can't wait for you to fall in love with Maskcara like I have!
xoxo, Kaila


Comments
Post a Comment