Once a family of three, now a family of four

Hello friends! Guess who's back, back again! Yes, I am & you'll be seeing many more posts from me as soooo much has changed! I can't wait to share with you. I'm pretty sure my last post was about my baby Lola turning 1! You guys!!! She is 4! What? Who said our babies could grow up, am I right? It's okay though (at least for now) cause I have another baby! We welcomed our second daughter Ivory, into our family on November 1, 2017. She is already so close to being one! Before I know it i'll have a 7 year old & a 4 year old. Okay off the subject of my babies growing up cause it makes me want to just cry. She is just what our family needed. She's smart, sassy, so loving & did I mention chunky? She's got the perfect color of read hair (we hope that doesn't change) the prettiest blue eyes and the perfect, yet scary to be in the sun complexion. We are enjoying the fun stage that she is currently in. In January 2017, my family was in a place that allowed me to go back to school. I am so beyond blessed to have a husband who supports me in all my crazy decisions. Not only was I going back to school, but i convinced him it was a good time to have another baby & to buy a house! Goodness, are we insane or what?! But guess what! Come August of 2017, we had conceived our second child, bought a house & I graduated from school. I can only imagine the suspense is killing you on what I went to school for ;) You are now reading the blog of a Licensed Esthetician! Why Esthetic's you might ask? From when my husband & I got married in 2012 up until last year, I struggled with HORRIBLE skin which cause me to have low self esteem! I had the hardest time not wearing makeup, even in front of my husband. I decided I wanted to learn how to better my skin and be able to help others in the future as well. I wanted to be able to stay home with my children & to offer services doing things I'm passionate about(facials, waxing) when I could. & I am! Did you catch my low self esteem issue that came with my skin issue? Well, solving my skin issues, & learning better how to take of my skin didn't completely raise my self esteem in its own. This is something that I have been working on for years, even when I had terrible skin. You guys want in on a secret tool I have been using and am obsessed with?! MASKCARA BEAUTY! Okay, hear me out. No I don't need makeup to feel beautiful. No women should. Women deserve to & should already feel beautiful in their own skin! But sometimes we can't see that in ourselves. This makeup, does not change my appearance. It highlights my natural look & my features that I couldn't see myself. So now on my blog, A day with Sweet Citrine, you will be seeing posts about our Lifestyle, Motherhood, Love, DIY, Beauty & all the memorable moments my family experiences. I cannot wait to share more with you!

 xoxo, Kaila

Comments

Popular Posts