A little waxing never hurts
At least not for too long! I love waxing! Doing it and also getting it done. Its the best way to get rid of unwanted hair if you can't afford laser hair removal (or just can't have it done). I love seeing the results of underarm waxing! If you continue to get waxed, you will definitely see results. You'll probably love the fact that hair doesn't grow back as fast or as thick!
This here is the underarm of my good friend Amelia! We went to high school together, lost contact for a little while, and
now see each other often. Another fun fact is we danced with each other for a few years! Haha the bad thing about that is, at one point we were interested in the same guy that we danced with and that may have come between us just a little bit. But hey, at least we can look back at that now and laugh, right? She is one of my most supportive friends and best clients! I always love our appointments and getting to catch up with her and making fun plans to go out and do things! She is one of my few friends I have since moving more north from where I was raised here in Utah. I am very grateful for her friendship! A little bit about waxing. Was I scared when I was first getting waxed in different places? Absolutely. Was it worth it being scared? Defiantly not. It really isn't bad. It stings for a minute after being waxed and it may be red and sensitive for a little bit. That should not last more than 30 minutes at most. Not only will hair grow back thinner if you keep up with waxing, but it also won't hurt as much! Woot woot!! That being said, there are waxing contraindications. Let me know if you have any questions.
xoxo, Kaila
now see each other often. Another fun fact is we danced with each other for a few years! Haha the bad thing about that is, at one point we were interested in the same guy that we danced with and that may have come between us just a little bit. But hey, at least we can look back at that now and laugh, right? She is one of my most supportive friends and best clients! I always love our appointments and getting to catch up with her and making fun plans to go out and do things! She is one of my few friends I have since moving more north from where I was raised here in Utah. I am very grateful for her friendship! A little bit about waxing. Was I scared when I was first getting waxed in different places? Absolutely. Was it worth it being scared? Defiantly not. It really isn't bad. It stings for a minute after being waxed and it may be red and sensitive for a little bit. That should not last more than 30 minutes at most. Not only will hair grow back thinner if you keep up with waxing, but it also won't hurt as much! Woot woot!! That being said, there are waxing contraindications. Let me know if you have any questions.
xoxo, Kaila



Comments
Post a Comment