Candy Corn Craft!

Seems fitting to have National Candy Corn day, the day before Halloween, right?
We had Lola's cousin over last week and I thought it would be fun to include her in on our Candy Corn Craft.  With them being in their dress up's I just couldn't resist snapping a few pictures.  I was looking for any excuse to share them with you because, well, they are just too cute!  I love how their young minds imagine the darnedest things!


Lola made a snake with markers and the Candy Corn were little people inside the stomach.
Jayla made an awesome bat and well, I am not to sure what her Candy Corn were. hahaha


I think they both more so enjoyed eating the candy and gluing it down rather then focusing on making an actual picture with them.  Any way, it was a fun fall/Halloween craft to do with these two cuties.

What is your favorite activity to do at home with your kiddos?

xoxo, Kaila

Comments

Popular Posts