Do what you love, love what you do
Let's get a little raw here shall we? This picture was taken shortly after I started school in January 2017! I swear to you this horrible acne that I experienced was caused by a hormone change (I changed birth control right before it started in 2012). I experienced this acne for over FOUR years before anything really helped. And believe me, I feel like I tried it all! I have put oils on my face, honey, toothpaste, yes toothpaste! I was desperate to feel beautiful! I had visits with a dermatologist and just felt completely defeated!
At this same time, eyelash extensions became a big deal, they still are, but I thought to myself, I would love to do that! So I did research and learned you had to go to Esthetic school. I did a little more research and was determined to go, at this point, just to learn and to help myself! I absolutely loved doing what I learned! I loved helping women feel refreshed, beautiful and relaxed. Of course I loved the pampering too! Not only that, but to help people with their own skin troubles, hair removal, or even just answering questions. I began to see improvement in my own skin in March. It was great to feel confident and
comfortable in my own skin again and not be so ashamed. Everyone deserves to feel beautiful and confident! This. This is why I went to school to become an Esthetician! BUT! There is always a but.... some women don't feel comfortable or confident without any makeup on. Given they are beautiful without it, there is something about putting makeup on that just makes women feel that much better about themselves! Being an Esthetician, I now know how harmful some skincare and makeup really is. This is why I only want to use what I feel is the best for my skin! I mean, do you really think I want to go back to the above picture? I did research not only in makeup product but in the company. I fell in love with Maskcara Beauty.
I fell in love with the company so much that I decided to become a Maskcara artist before even trying the makeup. They truly are that incredible! This makeup is so simple, fast, inexpensive and convenient. Are you lost when it comes to skincare? How often you should exfoliate or use a face mask? Do you even know the benefits of those? How about makeup? When you hear that word, do you just want to pull your hair out cause it can be so confusing, frustrating and pricey?! Well my friends, I am here to help! I am here to teach you and introduce you to all the wonderful things in life!
xoxo, Kaila
comfortable in my own skin again and not be so ashamed. Everyone deserves to feel beautiful and confident! This. This is why I went to school to become an Esthetician! BUT! There is always a but.... some women don't feel comfortable or confident without any makeup on. Given they are beautiful without it, there is something about putting makeup on that just makes women feel that much better about themselves! Being an Esthetician, I now know how harmful some skincare and makeup really is. This is why I only want to use what I feel is the best for my skin! I mean, do you really think I want to go back to the above picture? I did research not only in makeup product but in the company. I fell in love with Maskcara Beauty.
I fell in love with the company so much that I decided to become a Maskcara artist before even trying the makeup. They truly are that incredible! This makeup is so simple, fast, inexpensive and convenient. Are you lost when it comes to skincare? How often you should exfoliate or use a face mask? Do you even know the benefits of those? How about makeup? When you hear that word, do you just want to pull your hair out cause it can be so confusing, frustrating and pricey?! Well my friends, I am here to help! I am here to teach you and introduce you to all the wonderful things in life!
xoxo, Kaila




Comments
Post a Comment