Highschool makeup
I am home with two little girls, all day, everyday. So I do love myself some adult interaction! I get so excited when I have someone coming over to either do a makeover, tinting or waxing. Not to mention, I absolutely love when I can help women see their beauty. Or even just help them feel better about themselves leaving than when they got to my house!
This is my beautiful niece! I was only 10 years old when she was born and at that age, I felt like she was more of my little sister. lol I have loved watching her achieve so much in her life already and become a beautiful women. This girl was obsessed with Dora the Explorer growing up. I believe I know just about every Dora song out there lol. I had the opportunity to do a makeover on her and loved how it turned out!
My favorite thing about this makeup is how it offers as much coverage as you would like it to! It adds great dimension to her face and really highlights her cheeks! I used the following colors: Highlight: White Peach Contour: Ash Lip & Cheek: Hollywood Illuminator: Pearl To learn more about the makeup I used to do her makeover, click here! You can also contact me for more information! I would love to do a makeover on you and show you the magic of this makeup!
xoxo, Kaila
My favorite thing about this makeup is how it offers as much coverage as you would like it to! It adds great dimension to her face and really highlights her cheeks! I used the following colors: Highlight: White Peach Contour: Ash Lip & Cheek: Hollywood Illuminator: Pearl To learn more about the makeup I used to do her makeover, click here! You can also contact me for more information! I would love to do a makeover on you and show you the magic of this makeup!
xoxo, Kaila



Comments
Post a Comment