The best tool to wash your face with
M.I.C.R.O.F.I.B.E.R wash clothes!!!
By far microfiber clothes has got to be my current favorite product! I absolutely hate when I wash my face and I have water dripping down my arms. Or water
all around the sink that gets on my clothes and on the floor. I've said goodbye to that happening ever again! This has been my life saver! Microfiber wash clothes is the best makeup removing tool. It takes off all makeup so easily. No more scrubbing at your eyes to remove mascara! All you have to do is get the clothe damp and go for it! Once I have my makeup off, I will rub in my face wash and then also remove it using the same damp clothe! I will use the same clothe for about a week. All you have to do is wash it and hang it to dry. So easy! Not to mention, it seriously feels so good on your face!
xoxo, Kaila
all around the sink that gets on my clothes and on the floor. I've said goodbye to that happening ever again! This has been my life saver! Microfiber wash clothes is the best makeup removing tool. It takes off all makeup so easily. No more scrubbing at your eyes to remove mascara! All you have to do is get the clothe damp and go for it! Once I have my makeup off, I will rub in my face wash and then also remove it using the same damp clothe! I will use the same clothe for about a week. All you have to do is wash it and hang it to dry. So easy! Not to mention, it seriously feels so good on your face!
xoxo, Kaila



Comments
Post a Comment