What to expect during your service

Hey beautiful! I was once so nervous and intimidated to get a massage. I didn't know if I had to be naked, or partially dressed. The unknown scared me! Until finally I stepped out of my comfort zone and just did it! I was taken back to the room and from there I asked what was expected and I felt soo dumb! lol But she was very nice and understanding. I immediately felt better. When it was all said and done it was the best decision ever!
 I want to explain to you the process of the services that I offer so you know what to expect and aren't intimidated. Facials- It's absolutely beneficial to your skin to get a facial once a month! Not only just that but it does good to your body and mind as well. Who doesn't love good relaxing pampering!? When you receive a facial from me, you will fill out of a form to help me better know your skin type and how to care for your skin! I will leave the room and let you undress from the waist up. A shoulder/neck massage is part of your facial! As well as a hand and arm massage! I will have a bed made with a heating pad to keep you warm, a sheet and a blanket to keep you covered! The service lasts 45 minutes. It is a time for you to relax and even sleep if you'd like!
Waxing- The process of this service is pretty simple. You will first fill out a consent form for me to wax you! I will have you either sit or lay and have the area we are waxing over wax paper. I will clean the area I am waxing, apply the wax and remove it. After the waxing is complete, I will remove any excess wax and clean the area again! You will leave with fresh smooth skin!
Makeup- You can come with a face of makeup, or a fresh clean face! It is best if you had exfoliated the night before and have been moisturizing. Makeup sits best on skin that is taken care of. You will have a hand mirror to watch me in and see how to apply the makeup and how easy it is! I will do Highlight (foundation), Contour, Blush and Illuminator! I will do an eye shadow look for you and fill in brows if you'd like me to! You will leave looking flawless and feeling more confident than ever!
Ladies, make time for self care! It is so important that you feel your best! When you feel your best, you will do your best! Schedule time off or find a babysitter and get your butt over here!

 xoxo, Kaila

Comments

Popular Posts