How to loose 5 pounds in your face in 5 minutes!
You guys! I have figured it out. I have finally figured out how to use contour correctly and in a way that is going to help me! Not sure about you, but I use to be terrified of contouring. I didn't know what to buy to contour with. What product, what brush... then I didn't understand where to put it on my face to help with slimming my face and highlighting my features! I want to share with you below step by step on what I do to make my face look 5 pounds thinner. Cause really, who wouldn't love to learn this!?
First things first, These 4 colors you see in this adorable compact are the only colors i will be using! Along with that, I will only be using this ONE brush! (who else has a gazillion brushes that are never used?)
Before
I take my highlight color and put it everywhere on my face, except for where my contour and blush will go!
Next, I will take my contour color and put it on the top of my forehead, under my cheek bones, along my jawline and on the edges of my nose! I even add a little, just a little, below my lower lip!

After contouring, I apply my blush! I apply it on the apples of my cheeks, just above my contour and blend it up towards my ear. I don't want to look like jolly old Santa!
I then will apply my illuminator! This goes on the high points on my face. So the tops of my cheekbones, a little above my eyebrows, a tiny bit on my nose as well as at the peak of my top lip!

The best thing about this makeup is I can use my blush as eye shadow and as my lip color! Last and final step for me is mascara!
If you have any questions about the product I used in my look, please let me know!
xoxo, Kaila


Comments
Post a Comment