Ivory Ann is one!
I've realized the older I get, the faster time goes by. Anyone else? I swear it was just yesterday that I had Ivory and now she is 1!? She is the absolute most spunky girl. She does this face where she scrunches her nose and smiles with her little gap teeth. I. Die. She can brighten anyone's day with her smile.
She started walking at 10 months. She is always on the go. I'm pretty sure she'll be running in just a matter of time. It's been fun watching her figure things out. Like how to turn around to go down the stairs backwards. She scoots backwards a couple feet before the stairs haha
She waves hi and bye, blows kisses, nods her head yes, shakes her head no. Oh man, she loves food. When her tray is empty, you'll hear her yelling for more. She says mamma, dada, hi and I swear she has said Lola.
She loves her sister. Ivory is obsessed with taking baths. Did I mention she loves food? Haha She loves to be outside. We'll see how she does this winter. She's always walking around just spitting haha. She also loves to cuddle. Mamma cant complain about that.
I'm still obsessed with her hair. Everyone is always asking where the red came from. I often sit back and just admire her beauty. I can't wait to watch her grow and to see the beautiful girl she becomes.
A couple weeks back we did this little photo shoot of her and her smash cake. I loved how it turned out! Everything was perfect. My mother- in-law put together the flower bouquet to go on her tent. The amazing cake was done by Krista at Kakes by Krista. It was Per.fect!
My baby is ONE! I don't know how I feel about it as it is probably our last one.
What was your favorite Birthday party you threw for your little one(s)?
xoxo, Kaila
She started walking at 10 months. She is always on the go. I'm pretty sure she'll be running in just a matter of time. It's been fun watching her figure things out. Like how to turn around to go down the stairs backwards. She scoots backwards a couple feet before the stairs haha
She waves hi and bye, blows kisses, nods her head yes, shakes her head no. Oh man, she loves food. When her tray is empty, you'll hear her yelling for more. She says mamma, dada, hi and I swear she has said Lola.
She loves her sister. Ivory is obsessed with taking baths. Did I mention she loves food? Haha She loves to be outside. We'll see how she does this winter. She's always walking around just spitting haha. She also loves to cuddle. Mamma cant complain about that.
I'm still obsessed with her hair. Everyone is always asking where the red came from. I often sit back and just admire her beauty. I can't wait to watch her grow and to see the beautiful girl she becomes.
A couple weeks back we did this little photo shoot of her and her smash cake. I loved how it turned out! Everything was perfect. My mother- in-law put together the flower bouquet to go on her tent. The amazing cake was done by Krista at Kakes by Krista. It was Per.fect!
My baby is ONE! I don't know how I feel about it as it is probably our last one.
What was your favorite Birthday party you threw for your little one(s)?
xoxo, Kaila


Comments
Post a Comment