My Why
I've been asked multiple times, "What is your why? Why do you do waxing, facials and makeup?" If you really want to know why, keep reading cause I am just about to tell you!
The absolute core of my why, is my daughters. I want them to grow up knowing they can follow their dreams. That they can achieve hard things if they dedicate their heart mind and soul to it. I do what I do so they can grow up knowing how to take care of themselves and that self care is important! Confidence is key in just about everything you do in life. I want to make sure they have confidence in themselves and to always feel beautiful! Acceptance is absolutely necessary when it comes to making friends, and meeting new people. Along with being loving. I want to teach my girls how to love everyone for who they are. Love them through their flaws, hard times and good times!
I consider Makeup, Waxing and a Facials a pampering service. I love to help women feel better about themselves. To feel confident and feel like you are truly able to be completely you! To help understand the importance of skincare. How to exfoliate & what mask is best for you skin type. To teach you how you can do your makeup in five minutes and feel flawless! After all, these were the services that helped me start to feel beautiful and myself again. It helped me to have something that was mine. A way to pamper myself late at night when I had a crumby or exhausting day! I do what I do to help you feel the same, and teach you how you can pamper yourself.
Who feels confident and beautiful with hair in unwanted places? In your underarm, legs, bikini area (especially when your wearing a swim suit). Even a little mustache whether it be darker hair or blonde. How about your eye brows when your hair is clear down to your eyelid? I'll tell you what, I sure as heck don't feel confident. Waxing is an essential to me now!
Who feels confident when you have acne along your jaw, or around your mouth or maybe even on your forehead? With different skin types, there are different services that help. I can now teach you what steps to take to help with skin care!
Are you confident in leaving your house without makeup? Do you have 20 minutes a day to sit down and actually do your makeup? That time is so hard to find as a working women and/or mom. Now, I have a fast makeup routine that I can do while I am making my daughters breakfast. Or even in the car in the doctor's office parking lot! I have product that I know are healthy and safe to put on my skin. This makeup makes me look fresh, awaken & makes me feel beautiful and confident, all in a matter of five minutes!
What is your why? Why do you do, what you do?! What do you do that makes you feel beautiful and confident?
xoxo, Kaila
What is your why? Why do you do, what you do?! What do you do that makes you feel beautiful and confident?
xoxo, Kaila



Comments
Post a Comment