Do you dare to be bold?
Eyeshadow is a must! I wear it most everyday with a more neutral tone. I love my browns and muave colors. But, Maskcara just released some amazing colors with a brand new formula that you will just die over! They are the most creamiest, and pigmented eyeshadow you will find anywhere! And you get a good amount for little money. The best part. You get to create your own compact! I can't tell you how many eye shadow compacts I have bought for just a couple of colors.
The amazing eyeshadows are only $12 for 2.5g! When you buy 4, you get a compact to hold them for free! What? Yes, for free! With the glorious pigment, they will last you ages.
These are the 24 new colors, but there are more colors with the new formula available. Tell me these aren't gorgeous colors! When I saw this picture I just died.
In this Bundle Winter Wonderland, you can get all 24 gorgeous colors as well as our new powder Illumintors that are to die for as well!
Which colors are catching your eye! I seriously cannot wait to try them all.
If you have any questions or want to hop right in, go here to shop!
xoxo, Kaila




Comments
Post a Comment