Glam up your Holiday look!

First off, I am so happy to have found makeup that gives me so many beautiful options!  I love that its compact and easy to take anywhere I need to take it!  I love this time of year soo much!  All the gatherings with family and friends.  Work parties, girl parties, you name it.  I love to glam my look up!
I don't know about you, but I am the worst at making decisions.  Even when it comes to what to eat for dinner. I am so indecisive and I love options!
MaskCara beauty gives you those options in a beautiful compact!  I am so excited and happy to share with you the latest Holiday bundles thus far for 2018! Woot Woot!!

Be unforgettable this season!
First we have the Holidy Bundle Ever Red!
you will get the following in this bundle!
Ever Red Lip & Cheek Color
B Squared Brush





Do you dare to be bold?
Next we have  the Lip & Cheek Holiday Bundle (Reds)
In this Bundle you will get the following items:
Scarlet Lip & Cheek
Ruby Lip & Cheek
Ever Red Lip & Cheek
Sandstone Lip & Cheek




And now we have a more natural bundle with the the
Lip & Cheek Holiday Bundle (Nudes)
You will find the following in this bundle
Nude Lip & Cheek
Bare Lip & Cheek
Plum Lip & Cheek
Rose Lip & Cheek



You can pull of pink everyday (not just Wednesdays) with this beautiful bundle, Lip & Cheek Holiday Bundle (pinks)
the following are included in this bundle
Dahlia Lip & Cheek
Pink Grapefruit Lip & Cheek
Petal Lip & Cheek
Hollywood Lip & Cheek



This next bundle reminds me of a box of delicious chocolates! Lip & Cheek Holiday Bundle (Deep)
All is included in this beautiful bundle
Plum Lip & Cheek
Black Cherry Lip & Cheek
Ever Red Lip & Cheek
Indigo Contour



Here is a bundle that will keep giving all year round!
Merry and Bright Holiday Bundle
This bundle includes the following illuminators
Pearl
Honey
Rose Gold
Glow





Get it all in the winter capsule!  This wonderful bundle includes
two highlights and a contour to match your unique skintone
Indigo contour
Ever Red Lip & Cheek
Plum Lip & Cheek
Jr Prom Eyeshadow, Soul Mate Eyeshadow
Gigi Eyeshadow, Filly Eyeshadow
You complete me Eyeshadow, Salem Eyeshadow
Graceland Eyeshadow, Glamazing Illuminator
Emerald City Eyeshadow, Goldie Illuminator


May your Holidays be merry and bright with this all is bright collection! You will get the following illuminators
Goldie
Georgia
Photoshop
Starlet






If any of these intrigue you, you can go here to shop!
The rest of the MaskCara colors are chosen specifically for you!  I'd love to provide you with your very own custom color match.  It will only take you a few minutes! 

xoxo, Kaila

Comments

Popular Posts