My saving grace... aka dry shampoo!
Yes, yes, yes! I finally found a resolution for my hair! I don't like washing my hair every day or even every other day. It's just not good to strip your hair's natural oils that often. So if you haven't tried dry shampoo, that's okay, until now! You have to try this!
Xoxo, Kaila
My head would be so itchy after using every dry shampoo I've tried. I'd also get ingrown hairs which suck. That is until I went this natural route! It helps with oil control as well as volume!
What you need:
•1/4 cup
•1 tablespoon
•arrowroot powder (I got mine at the natural foods store)
•coco powder (if you have brown hair)
•essential oil of choice (optional)
Mix together the following:
• 1/4 cup arrowroot
•1-2 tablespoons coco powder
•5 drops of essential oil
Tada! That's it! I put mine in a cute little jar from savers and apply it with an old makeup brush. I've been using this for a couple months and I love it! I don't experience any of the symptoms i did with other dry shampoo! What's even better is, it's inexpensive, and I know all the ingredients!
Do you use dry shampoo! Try this and let me know what you think!
Xoxo, Kaila



Comments
Post a Comment