How to get started with Maskcara Beauty Makeup!

You've heard about Maskcara beauty, your intrigued and ready to give it a shot! Let me help make the transition easier on you. This post will be all about what you need to know!

                                                 
                                           
Maskcara beauty is 100% customized to you!
You may be confused on where to start and what to get. Because Maskcara is customizable it can be hard knowing what you need. There are so many ways to put together your own palette for what colors match you, and what you will actually use! The colors are sold in individual magnetic tins to fit perfectly in your compact!

Start with the basics, highlight and contour!
Start with the basics and get colors that match your skin and tone!  There are many shades to choose from.  You do not want a contour that will show red, or look muddy.  Or a foundation color that is way off from your actual skin color!  This is where I come in!  Take my free color match quiz and I will send you your perfect colors!  I will warn you that I request a selfie, preferably with no makeup!


Pop's of color!
Here is where its super fun!  Lip & cheeks, Bronzer, Illuminator and eyeshadows!  We have so many great lip & cheek colors to choose from.  Whether you like a more settle color or a pop of a good bright pink.  We have got it for you!  All of our color additions are so versatile and work with all sorts of skin tones!  I'll include the colors I recommend for you in your color match!
Maskcara tools!
Masckara also has a wide range of amazing brushes!   I will recommend a brush depending
on the type of coverage you are wanting. My favorites are the buffy, b squared, blend & tap and best blend forever!


P.S If you are wanting a long lasting look, I highly recommend our Stay Setting Spray


     Color match     
   Shop Maskcara  

If you have any questions please let me know!  Or if you already have makeup and need help applying it, you can watch this short video!



     xoxo, Kaila



Comments

Popular Posts