All you need for some self care, self love!

Self Care is soo important.  I can't even emphasize just how important it really is!  Learning to love yourself from the inside out and how to take care of yourself.  I feel like you have to find that in order to be truly happy.  I wanted to share some product I use daily to help provide self care for myself and spend time on me.  Because that is so so important!  I hope you get ideas on how you can show yourself love by seeing how I do so for myself! 


1. Maskcara brush collection! All you need and more when doing your makeup!  
You will have a brush for absolutely everything!  
2. Lip & cheek colors perfect for spring and summer!

3. Treatment socks!  If  you any bit of cracks on your heels, 
you need these socks!  They are miracle workers!
4. Milk skincare system.  This is the number one skincare system I have seen 
heal so many different skin concerns!  If you have any concerns what so ever, 
you need to give this a try!
5.  Bella Bronzer and brush!  Add a little summer glow to your makeup routine
even if there is no sun!  Who likes to look pasty white!?
6.  The best  product for your lips to have soft lips!  Milk lip conditioner.  Seriously so 
good for dry lips or if you just like the feel of chap-stick!  

7.  Get ride of that dry skin and dead skin using the best skin tool, Personal Microderm!  This has helped me change my skin and I look forward to using it each week!

I hope these ideas help you! 

     xoxo, Kaila

Comments

Popular Posts