Daily Job/task chart for Children!
Wow! What a crazy time to be living you guys! At fist when this whole Covid-19 virus started, I kept on thinking I was dreaming or in a movie. Like, someone please wake me up from this terrible, scary thing! Unfortunately, it wasn't possible and it just kept becoming more and more real.
Luckily, I have been a stay at home mom for two and half years before this happened, so I am use to being around my kids 24/7. But for those who are working while doing all these tasks now that as parents, we have to do, I seriously commend you! And I truly hope this information I am about to share will help you, whether you are working from home or out of the house still.
Now even stay at home parents have a lot on their plate. I hear you. Especially if you are trying to earn money on the side to help supply your family some additional income during this difficult time.
I created a little job/task chart for my girls that has been so helpful to me. Honestly, I truly believe that kids should not only learn reading, spelling, math, science, but also everyday living. Cleaning, cooking, gardening and doing laundry to name a few. So I have incorporated that into what my daughters do everyday. Not only does it help them learn lifelong tasks, but it also helps my sanity!
I have created a chart to get us through the rest of the school year, as well as a summer checklist. All tasks (except bath) has to be done before allowed free time on electronics. I don't know about you but I have a love hate relationship with the t.v. It definitely helps me get things done and have time to myself but I do not like to much of it. If it were up to my daughters, they would watch movies or stupid youtube videos of kids reviewing toys all day.
I have tried schedules and bock schedules but right now, it stresses me out more then helps me. With these lists, they can be done at any time of the day. It helps that I have an incentive and helps them want to get it done earlier then later. Honestly, it helps keep their minds busy doing different things so they don't easily get bored. My oldest daughter gets excited when she completes a task and asks what is next to do!
Here you can print the Here you can print the
Children's personal job chart Child Summer Checklist
for your own use! for your own use!
If you do try any of these printable's, I would absolutely love to hear back from you! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook or of course email and comment!
xoxo, Kaila
Luckily, I have been a stay at home mom for two and half years before this happened, so I am use to being around my kids 24/7. But for those who are working while doing all these tasks now that as parents, we have to do, I seriously commend you! And I truly hope this information I am about to share will help you, whether you are working from home or out of the house still.
Now even stay at home parents have a lot on their plate. I hear you. Especially if you are trying to earn money on the side to help supply your family some additional income during this difficult time.
I created a little job/task chart for my girls that has been so helpful to me. Honestly, I truly believe that kids should not only learn reading, spelling, math, science, but also everyday living. Cleaning, cooking, gardening and doing laundry to name a few. So I have incorporated that into what my daughters do everyday. Not only does it help them learn lifelong tasks, but it also helps my sanity!
I have created a chart to get us through the rest of the school year, as well as a summer checklist. All tasks (except bath) has to be done before allowed free time on electronics. I don't know about you but I have a love hate relationship with the t.v. It definitely helps me get things done and have time to myself but I do not like to much of it. If it were up to my daughters, they would watch movies or stupid youtube videos of kids reviewing toys all day.
I have tried schedules and bock schedules but right now, it stresses me out more then helps me. With these lists, they can be done at any time of the day. It helps that I have an incentive and helps them want to get it done earlier then later. Honestly, it helps keep their minds busy doing different things so they don't easily get bored. My oldest daughter gets excited when she completes a task and asks what is next to do!
Here you can print the Here you can print the
Children's personal job chart Child Summer Checklist
for your own use! for your own use!
If you do try any of these printable's, I would absolutely love to hear back from you! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook or of course email and comment!
xoxo, Kaila



Comments
Post a Comment